Sapa Jade Hill Resort & Spa in Sapa, Vietnam
Sapa Jade Hill Resort (Jade Hill Sapa) is located in the most unique mountain resort complex in Vietnam, away from the town centre Sapa nearly 2 km. The resort is the most ideal resort at Sapa close enough to move to the town centre and connect famous attractions SapaAnd just far enough away to keep the private freshness of a world-class resort.
OVERVIEW Of Sapa Jade Hill Resort
With the value of preserving nature and indigenous culture, the resort is designed in a contemporary architectural style combining the rustic in Sapa indigenous architecture, with thoughtfulness, meticulousness in service, and friendly, simple staff of indigenous people. The resort captures an authentic Sapa and is imbued with the spirit of the Northwest. Like a fairy village hidden in the clouds of Sapa, the resort offers you many choices of rooms suitable for each couple, group of friends, small family or large group.
The resort consists of 19 2-bedroom villas, 66 unique palm bungalows, 14 Deluxe Rooms and 1 Nest Castle service area, 100% of the rooms have balconies overlooking the mountains and Muong Hoa valley, making the most of the space available for landscape and nature.
Pool: The resort’s swimming pool offers infinity views overlooking the Muong Hoa valley. With the automatic glass roof system, it can be opened when needed, becoming an outdoor infinity pool. The water is kept warm by the boiler energy system year-round. The swimming pool, called Tus Dej Pool (in H’mong means small stream), has an area of nearly 100 m2, a depth of about 1.45 m.
With the value of preserving nature and indigenous culture, the resort is designed in a contemporary architectural style combining the rustic in Sapa mountain and forest architecture. Jade Hill Sapa includes 3 types of rooms: Rooms, Bungalow, Villa.
Room for 02 guests.
Deluxe Valley View: The room has an area of 25 m2, with 14 rooms, overlooking the valley of Muong Hoa.
Room area 40 m2, including Single Bungalow and Double Bungalow, Room for 02 guests.
- Deluxe Bungalow is a single bungalow with 08 rooms, overlooking the valley of Muong Hoa.
- Panorama View Bungalow is a bungalow with 20 rooms, overlooking Muong Hoa valley.
- Valley View Bungalow is a bungalow with 18 rooms, overlooking Muong Hoa valley.
- Mountain View Bungalow is a bungalow with 20 rooms, facing the mountain.
With an area of 90 m2, the villas are 02 bedrooms for 04 guests.
- Panorama Villa: includes 09 units, overlooking the valley of Muong Hoa.
- Plum Garden Villa: includes 04 units, overlooking Muong Hoa valley.
- Mountainside Villa: Including 04 apartments, overlooking the resort campus.
- Twin Villa: Including 02 apartments, overlooking the resort campus.
- Check-in time: 14:00 – Check out time: 12:00
- The villas have a kitchen, used for light cooking such as making tea and coffee. If you need to order a main meal, please contact the restaurant for assistance.
LOCATION & VEHICLES
Popular transportation to Sapa Jade Hill Resort
If you stay at Hanoi, you can take the train from Hanoi Railway Station – Lao Cai Station, then take a taxi to the resort. Or you can book a sleeping bus service with prices ranging from VND 250,000 (US$12) / 1 way (depending on the transportation provider).
Hanoi Railway Station – Lao Cai Station
From Hanoi Railway Station to Lao Cai Station, there are trains: SP1, SP3, SP7.
- SP1: Starts from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm, the ticket price is about US$16 ~ 25 depending on seat class.
- SP3: Starts from 22:00 pm to 6:20 am, the ticket price is about US$16 ~ 25 depending on seat class.
- SP7: Starts from 22:30 pm – 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m., the ticket price is about US$16 ~ 25 depending on seat class.
- In contrast, from Lao Cai Station to Hanoi there are trains: SP2, SP4, SP8
- SP2: Starts from 20:35pm to 04.45 am, the ticket price is about US$16 ~ 25 depending on seat class.
- SP4: Starts from 21h10 pm to 05h22 am, the ticket price is about US$16 ~ 25 depending on seat class.
- SP8: Starts from 19h40 pm to 04h20 am, the ticket price is about US$16 ~ 25 depending on seat class.
At Lao Cai Station, there is a transfer service to Sapa: You will be transferred by car from Lao Cai station to the destination points in Sapa (within a radius of 2 km from the stone church) – the service price is 46,000 VND / 1 person.
** The above prices are for reference only, please check the train ticket information as well as the time before going.
From Lao Cai Railway Station – Hotel, Resort in Sapa town
– Taxi: about 37 km to travel, the price ranges from 552,000 to 573,000 VND / way depending on the company.
– Bus: Take a bus from Lao Cai – Sapa and stop at the Stone Church (Holy Rosary Church). From here to the resort about 3.7 km with 12 minutes by taxi, the price ranges about 80,000 VND / trip / 4-seater car – 116,000 VND / trip / 7-seater car. Bus operation time: 05h10 – 20h15
The best way to get directly to Sapa Jade Hill resort
If using a train or bed car, it will take time to travel from Lao Cai station or the car’s fixed drop off location. This can be an inconvenience to your travel despite the cheap price tag.
With luxury limousine transportation, you will receive the pick-up service from such as hotels and resorts in the centre of Hanoi city and drop-off at any hotels or resorts in the centre of Sapa town included Sapa Jade Hill Resort (7km from town). The ticket price for one way is US$ 21 for VIP seats with spacious legroom and US19 for normal seats at the last row of the van that is not as wide as VIP seats but still comfortable in the price range.